A great emphasis is put on the quality
In the company, a great emphasis is put on the quality of the products and processes as well as on the environmental management and energy efficient resource management. We know that the company is also responsible for occupational health and safety, hence we take care of our employees on regular basis.
Several years ago, we upgraded our own quality system by introducing the ISO standards and thus added even greater meaning to the quality.
Our products and services are in compliance with the highest quality standards, which is proven with the acquired international ISO standards.
Excellent quality proven with international certificates
- ISO 9001 Quality management system, introduced in 1997,
- ISO 14001, Environmental management system, introduced in 2004,
- ISO 45001, Occupational health and safety management system, introduced in 2006,
- ISO 50001, Energy management system, introduced in 2013.
All welding works are performed in accordance with the applicable standards:
- SIST EN ISO 3834 Part 2 –for the fulfilment of requirements of the EWF scheme for certification of producers and products for materials in accordance with CRTR 15608, obtained in 2006,
- SIST EN 15085/2 certificate on welding of rail vehicles and their elements,
- WF 0010186 Approval for Welding (DNV-GL) – for welding of all types of containers, including frames for tank-vehicles.
Welding personnel is certified according to:
- EN 9606/1 – Qualification testing of welders.
- EN ISO 9712 – Qualification and certification of NDT (Non-destructive testing) personnel.
All employees, regardless the position in the organisation, are responsible for assuring the quality of products and services. In order to be able to achieve the highest possible level of quality, qualified workers, well-maintained infrastructure, on time supplied raw materials as well as the financial resources are required.
Constant improvements and regular quality control
In our company, we are focussed on the key factors: what and how we work, how to save money and satisfy our customers.
The process approach assures us the constant control of individual processes and their relations. It enables us the control of their mutual influences and constant improvement of processes and a continuous raising of quality level.
We are constantly trying to recognize the demands and expectations of the customers and to fulfil them. The customers’ satisfaction is one of the most important values in our company. By the help of different methods, we research and analyse the obtained information and we integrate them into our business processes.
We cooperate with external authorized institutions for quality control
The control of quality and conformity of individual products and services is performed by the department for quality control on daily basis. The skilled personnel perform the complete control, from the control of input material to the process itself and the final take-over of products before they are dispatched to the buyer.
If desired, we also cooperate with the authorised external international institutions.